In the Family – Langer Juice Company, INC.
- 1/2 to 3/4 lb. diced bacon or 1 lb. of ground beef
- 2 diced green peppers
- 1 large (2 small) diced onions
- 3 scrubbed, diced or grated carrots
- 1-64 oz. bottle Langers Tomato Juice
1. Use a large chicken fryer pan or large pot.
2. Render bacon until crisp than drain, set aside and return 3 tablespoons of rendered bacon fat to pan/pot.
3. Add all vegetables, stir well, add 2 tablespoon water, bring to boil, cover and simmer until vegetables are softened.
4. Add tomato juice and slowly bring to a boil.
5. Bring another pot of water to boil and add 9 to 10 oz. macaroni or any desired pasta product.
6. When pot comes to a boil again, lower heat and continue cooking only half the time recommended on the package.
7. Drain half-cooked pasta and add to simmering juice/beverage pot. Continue simmering covered, for the other half of pasta cooking time.
8. Remove from heat, set aside for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy.
LANGERS SPAGHETTI BY: BILL & AUDREY, MISSOULA, MT